In light of the COVID-19 pandemic we are changing the safety protocol at the clinic. Please comply with all the new rules and regulations to keep yourself, our staff and the general public as safe as can be. Protocol subject to change with little notice.
We have an even more strict cleaning regime we are all following to keep you as safe as possible. This includes sanitizing all touch points in the common areas like the lobby and bathrooms as well as our treatment rooms after every person. Using plastic covers on the face cradles and pillows for easier cleaning. Washing our hands even more frequently. Wearing a mask at all times. And all staff are vaccinated.
What is expected of you (the patient):
- Please answer all screening questions truthfully. We retain the right to refuse service to anyone exhibiting symptoms or who does not follow the safety guidelines in order to keep us and the general public safe. You will be screened before every treatment.
- Please sign a COVID-19 consent form before treatment commences.
- Only 2 people in the lobby at least 2m apart at any time.
- Do not arrive more than a couple min early for your appointment(unless you are a new patient who has to fill out a form).
- You may have to wait outside or in your car if the lobby is too busy.
- Please wear a mask upon entry of the clinic, if you do not have one we can provide. Masks should be 3 layers (such as a blue medical mask).
- Please sanitize your hands as soon as you come in.
- Wash or sanitize your hands again after treatment.
- Please use the plastic tote provided for your belongings and clothes. Do not drape them on the chair.
- If there are other people waiting after your treatment please do not linger in the office after you have been billed and rebooked.
- Please use credit or debit, no cash at this time.
- Please be kind and patient as we navigate the “new normal”.